Our Infrastructure & Facilities
The CIC infrastructure is moderately large and self sufficient. It consists of Manufacturing Units, R&D Establishment and Training Center.
- Manufacturing Unit 1 for Gas Chromatography, Gas Generators & related products.
- Manufacturing Unit 2 for Gas Chromatography, Semi OLGC systems & related products.
- Manufacturing Unit 3 for Process Gas Chromatography & Elemental Determinations.
- Manufacturing Unit 4 for Online Dissolved Gas Analyzers & Monitors.
- Research and Development Center.
- Chromatography Training Institute.
The above units are located in the vicinity of each other with all modern facilities including well equipped fabrication and machining workshops besides a Quality Assurance laboratory with all instruments including Helium Leak Detector.
The total built up area for the above units are over 50,000 sq. ft.
TRAINING & DEMONSTRATION
Our Chromatography Training Center is fully air conditioned and can accommodate up to 25 trainees at a time. Special GC, DGA, TOGA and HPLC software are used to train the new Chromatographers with simulation of analysis conditions which can be seen on the monitors. A laboratory with all the instruments is used to provide hands on experience to the user of our products.