The Chromatography & Instruments Co (CIC) R & D Center is Recognized & Approved by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India since 1983. The center presently has a registration valid till 31.03.2021.
The R & D establishment is housed in a separate floor with an area of 4000 sq. ft. in the main building. It is equipped with ultra modern facilities including test and calibration equipments like Helium Leak Detector, Insulation tester, HV test setup, LCRQ Bridge, Gas in Oil Standard setup etc. The R & D Center is headed by very senior scientists – Dr. M. K. Shingari &Dr. (Mrs.) Shingari having experience of over 49 years and 47 years respectively. The R & D center also employs professionals and free lancers with interests in varied fields for carrying out research in the analytical instrumentation field.
Some notable developments made by our R&D center in the past 35 years are
- Inorganic Elemental Analyzers for analysis of gases entrapped in solids( Hydrogen Determinator, Oxygen – Nitrogen Determinator, H –O – N Simultaneous Determinator, Oxygen Determinator, Nitrogen Determinator, O- H Determinator, C-S Determinator).
- Diffusible Hydrogen Analyzer.
- GC, On Line GC & Process GC for Hydrogen Isotope Analysis based on TCD / Ionization Detectors.
- Laboratory On Line GC Systems based on Flame Ionization Detector / Thermal Conductivity Detector / Ionization Detectors / TLD.
- Process On Line GC Systems based on Flame Ionization Detector / Thermal Conductivity Detector / Ionization Detectors / TLD.
- Trace Gas Analyzers for PPB – PPM Level analysis based on Ionization Detectors.
- TOGA systems with Head Space Auto Sampler based on IEC / ASTM.